While doing all the work of commercial property management yourself may appear to be the most cost-effective route, in reality, you could be sacrificing your savings, profit margins, and investment opportunities. Investing in a Commercial Property Management Company in Connecticut is not only wise but will prove to be an invaluable asset for years to come. You’ll save both time and money while simultaneously avoiding the hassle that comes with handling property management yourself.
A Full Team Of Commercial Property Management Experts
Commercial Property Management Team has the support of a full team of professionals. Meaning they can have within their team a Lease and Facility Administrator, Marketing Knowledge and Expertise, Valuable Networks, and a qualified Accountant.
- There are advantages to working with a commercial property management team, that provides a full range of services.
- It frees up your time so you can focus on other things. Property management is a full-time job, and it can be difficult to handle everything on your own.
- Working with a commercial property management team gives you peace of mind knowing that your property is in good hands.
Full-Service Property Management Responsibilities
Maintaining a property involves several duties, all of which fall under the property manager’s job title. In general, their goal is to keep the property in good condition and running efficiently. Some of the specific tasks that a property management team handles include:
- Interior and exterior building inspections/site visits on a monthly basis by a property manager
- Maintenance services
- Meetings and calls with city officials and other stakeholders as needed
- On-call availability 24/7/365 via our operations center
- Routine vendor/utility payments
- Rent collection/tenant correspondence
- Monthly financial reporting
- Asset Management
Ask the Professionals:
Want to learn more about what an experienced, professional commercial property management team can do for you? Ask the highly-skilled professionals at Constitution Construction to learn more about how we can help you and your property.